Heat pumps offer an energy-efficient way to heat and cool a space for properties located in regions with moderate temperature control needs. A heat pump is a dual heating and cooling unit that works by removing heat to cool a room down or transfers heat from the outdoors and brings it inside to heat a space up.
Heat pumps can also be paired with a furnace to provide increased heating efficiency and decrease your energy consumption by approximately 30%.
Types of Heat Pumps
- Air Source: Transfers air in and out of your home to provide heating and cooling.
- Ground-Source: Relies on the constant temperature of the ground as a method of heating and cooling.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance
Regular maintenance visits will help you to avoid costly repairs and keep you comfortable all year long. Our technicians are highly trained on most makes and models of heat pumps and are able to detect any potential issues early on. By scheduling a yearly or bi-yearly maintenance visit, you are able to benefit from:
- Reliable heating and cooling
- Decreased energy costs
- Increased system lifespan
- Improved indoor air quality
- Decrease the need to repair